PAINT Ex-Asia 2017 – A Colour full Buyer & Seller Meet.

About the Paint Industry

Indian Coating Industry is over 100 years old, Currently estimated at INR 40,600/- Crores has grown at 18.5% in last two years and is likely to see a 20 per cent compounded annual growth rate until 2017, says a study by business chamber Assocham. Indian paint industry growth is closely related with the GDP growth rate and has grown on an average 1.5-2x GDP growth rate since liberalization

Industry Size – in INR Corore

This is due to increasing demand from retail consumers, on rapid urbanisation, and development of rural markets. The industry will reach the level of Rs 62,000 crore in the next two years, it said. A rise in disposable income of the average middle class coupled with increasing investment on education, urbanisation, development of the rural market and various launches of many innovative products will be major drivers, it said. India is the second largest consumer of paint in Asia.

The Industry has been traditionally categorized in Organised and SME Sectors, here SME can be further categorized in Large Scale / Medium Scale and Small Scale Sectors.

Facts

Indian Industry is further divided in to Architectural and Industrial Sectors, Architectural Coating constitute of approx 73% market share valued at INR 29,638 crore where as Industrial Sector contributes to remaining 27% market share valued at INR 10,962 crore. In FY 2014 per capita consumption of paint increased to more than 4 Kg.

Architectural Paint is further segmented into Emulsions, Enamel, Distemper, Cement paints, Wood finishes, Putty & Primers/Thinners etc Whereas Industrial paints can be segmented into Automotive Coating, High Performance Coating, Powder Coating and Coil Coating.

Optic Expo
Dec 2016

For more information on all of our services please take a look at the Services page of our website to the path of the success from our side we always with you.





Auto Expo
September 2017

Auto Show 2017 offers you the best chance to maximise the impact of your participation and give your company a distinct advantage of exposure and coverage across market.





Paper Expo
11,12,13 March 2017

Paper Expo 2017 aimed at providing a common platform to Pulp,paper,paperBoard,Tissue Paper and other allied Industries.Paper Expo will see new Products Launched.